[Outreachy announcement] [Feb 8] Outreachy Twitter chat

Sage Sharp - Outreachy Organizer applicant-help at outreachy.org
Sun Feb 7 09:05:06 UTC 2021

If you're interested in applying to Outreachy, please join us for a chat
on Twitter tomorrow! Ask questions, meet mentors, and hear from past
interns.

The details, including the chat format, are here:
https://www.outreachy.org/blog/2021-02-01/may-2021-initial-applications-open/#twitter-chat

📅 February 8
🇺🇸 8am PST / 11am EST
🇧🇷 1pm BRT
🇳🇬🇨🇲 5pm WAT
🇪🇺 5pm CET / 6pm EET
🇮🇳 9:30pm IST

Hope to see you on #OutreachyChat tomorrow!

Sage Sharp, Outreachy Organizer