[Outreachy announcement] [Due Feb 22] Applications for Outreachy May 2021 internships

Sage Sharp - Outreachy Organizer applicant-help at outreachy.org
Fri Feb 19 16:49:16 UTC 2021

February 22 is the deadline for initial applications for the Outreachy
May to August 2021 internships. Get your application in early!

Applications are due at:

4pm UTC
🇺🇸 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern US
🇧🇷 1pm Brazil
🇳🇬 🇨🇲 5pm Nigeria / Cameroon
🇮🇳 9:30pm India

Find out what time applications are due in your timezone:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210222T160000&p1=137&p2=179&p3=1440&p4=233&p5=125&p6=267&p7=141&p8=53&p9=176&p10=236&p11=22&p12=136

Good luck applying!

Sage Sharp, Outreachy Organizer