[Outreachy announcement] [Due Feb 25 at 4pm UTC] Outreachy internship applications for May 2022 cohort

Sage Sharp - Outreachy Organizer applicant-help at outreachy.org
Tue Feb 22 18:50:59 UTC 2022

Friday, February 25 at 4pm UTC is the deadline for initial applications
to the Outreachy May 2022 internship cohort.

If you have not filled out an initial application yet, please do so.

Please note that we do not accept late initial applications. It's best
to submit your initial application a day or two early, in case you
experience technical difficulties.

You can check if your initial application was submitted here:

https://www.outreachy.org/dashboard/

The Outreachy website dashboard should show whether you have submitted
an initial application for the May 2022 cohort.

Good luck with your application! Results will be published for everyone
on March 25 at 4pm UTC. You can check your initial application status at
the same Outreachy website dashboard link above. Only approved
applicants will receive an email.

Sage Sharp, Outreachy Organizer