[Outreachy] Outreachy welcomes new community manager

Sage Sharp - Outreachy Organizer organizers at outreachy.org
Fri Apr 15 16:24:53 UTC 2022

Outreachy is a remote, paid internship program of Software Freedom Conservancy. Outreachy provides internships in open source and open science. Outreachy's goal is to support people who face discrimination or systemic bias and who are impacted by underrepresentation in the technical industry where they are living.

Outreachy is pleased to announce we have hired a new community manager! You can read more about Omotola Omotayo in our announcement blog post:

https://www.outreachy.org/blog/2022-04-15/outreachy-welcomes-new-community-manager/

You can also share our announcement on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/outreachy/status/1515000923541499908

Omotola will be working with Outreachy participants, including Outreachy applicants, mentors, and community coordinators. She will also be building Outreachy's brand and voice on social media.

Please give Omotola a warm welcome!

Sage Sharp, Outreachy Organizer