[Outreachy announcement] Mon 10/01 4pm UTC - #OutreachyChat on Twitter

Sage Sharp - Outreachy Organizer organizers at outreachy.org
Sun Sep 30 19:08:23 UTC 2018

On Monday, October 1, at 4pm UTC / 9am PDT / 12pm EDT, Outreachy will be having a conversation about our internship program on Twitter under the #OutreachyChat hashtag.

We will be having both Outreachy mentors and past Outreachy interns answer a series of questions about their experiences with our internship program. You can ask anyone who is participating in #OutreachyChat a question at any time! There's no need to wait until the end of the chat to ask questions.

The list of questions we'll be asking mentors and interns during #OutreachyChat is here:

https://www.outreachy.org/promote/#outreachychat

The top of that page also has sample tweets, posters, and sample emails you can use to help us promote Outreachy internships.

The Outreachy Twitter account will be retweeting #OutreachyChat so make sure to follow us:

https://twitter.com/outreachy

Good luck applying to Outreachy!

Sage Sharp
Outreachy Organizer